IT Senior Project manager
In Circle K our vision is to become the World’s preferred Convenience and Mobility Partner and we strive every day to make our customers lives a bit easier. To achieve our vision, we continue to invest in our people and the tools that will deliver an improved sales & service experience for our customers and support our continued growth across all our European markets.
We are seeking an experienced and successful Senior IT Project Manager to Manage a Salesforce implementation project for Global Fuel Logistic Center. Salesforce professional Services will be managing the Salesforce platform and we are looking for someone to coordinate and manage the Circle K part of the project. The project is Global and needs to involve several departments and locations for detailing requirements, processes and development of interfaces.
- Lead and manage IT activities for Circle K, working closely with Business, IT and Salesforce Professional Services
- Plan and coordinate the work on the Circle K side of the project. Including requirement gathering, interfaces, process documentation, testing and training
o Manage communication between responsible cross-functional teams.
- Manage scope, plan, dependencies, budget and risk.
- Report to the steering committee.
- Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Several years of relevant experience as an IT Project or Program Manager in international companies.
- Solid track record on leading Salesforce implementation projects.
- Good Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with project cost management processes and reporting, including plans, forecasts, budgets, actuals, and accruals
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Team player with hands-on mentality, pragmatic, and a problem solver.
- Working based on our values; One team, do the right thing, take ownership, and play to win.